Topic: H: Bonfire, more W: Infect deck

My LGS is doing a 20 dollar tournament at the end of the month with RtR boxes as prizes, I want a deck that can get far without investing heavily in cards that will rotate out.  I cracked a bonfire drafting and want to trade it for most of an infect deck.  Check out my trade/wish lists!

Re: H: Bonfire, more W: Infect deck

I can probably make something like this happen - I have all the commons, the wild defiance, etc.  I think I only have 1-2 inkmoth though.

Start a trade with me and I'll post up what I have when I get home and we can go from there.

I have some of the commons/uncommons and 4 inkmoths lmk if interested

Bought everything but gut shots and mental missteps today. So that's all I need now. Not wanting to trade bonfire right now.

Are  you looking to build monogreen? I would imagine so, but if not I have a good number of black infect stuff.  I was running a u/b infect deck when Scars of Mirrodin first dropped.  Have: 4x Hand of the praetors, 2x Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon, 4x livewire lash, and a ton of the commons/uncommons such as plague stinger, ichorclaw myr, etc.  Let me know what you're after/view my tradelist.  I also have a darkslick shores and 4x drowned catacomb if you're going the u/b route.

Monogreen. Just need gut shots and mental missteps.