Topic: PLAGUE RATS!

I collect plague rats, and want all your plague rats. I'll trade value depending on how many you have.

Re: PLAGUE RATS!

mpinsky wrote:

I collect plague rats, and want all your plague rats. I'll trade value depending on how many you have.

I probably have at least a dozen Revised ones, and potentially a few in Unlimited and Beta as well (with X/X instead of */* ) - not to mention 4th.

Leaving this here so I'll remember to check when I get home.

any/all versions? I'll dig some up as well. Got a box of commons at home I haven't sorted through.

I wonder who has my old collection of them...

I started playing in 1993, and collected everyone's rats that I could find until 1996, people would send me boxes of them.

When I sold my collection I had over 12,000 Plague Rats...sigh

cbwebber wrote:

I wonder who has my old collection of them...

I started playing in 1993, and collected everyone's rats that I could find until 1996, people would send me boxes of them.

When I sold my collection I had over 12,000 Plague Rats...sigh

Mother of god.... I want them.

Honestly they were a pain In the ass after a while, I had two monster boxes FULL of just white-bordered ones.

Sadly, I only have one extra Beta, Unlimited, and 4th Plague Rats, and somehow only 6 extra Revised ones... don't think that'll really be worth the shipping to Canada sad

Of you had wanted Circles of Protection or Healing Salve... or any of my 25 extra Revised Atogs, you would've been more in luck. sad

I've got 9 3rd edition and 7 4th edition. One of each version is slightly off-centered in the frame (a little more white on top than the bottom). Not enough to be special, but enough to notice. Let me know if you're interested.

That odd slightly off-center thing was very very common in old rats, no clue why, I noticed it when getting them back in the day.

rfioren wrote:

I've got 9 3rd edition and 7 4th edition. One of each version is slightly off-centered in the frame (a little more white on top than the bottom). Not enough to be special, but enough to notice. Let me know if you're interested.

Very, send me an offer.