Topic: H: Geist of saint traft, thundermaw, Looking for Scroll Rack

Check out my list : D

Re: H: Geist of saint traft, thundermaw, Looking for Scroll Rack

just gonna throw this out there, i have one of the tournament gold bordered edition scroll racks. they can't be played in sanctioned tourneys but can be used in things like edh.

echoways86 wrote:

just gonna throw this out there, i have one of the tournament gold bordered edition scroll racks. they can't be played in sanctioned tourneys but can be used in things like edh.

I would be interested in trading for one, but I'd only value it at a couple bucks honestly. If you'd be interested still, check out my list and see if you see anything. I have some mwonvuli beast tracker promos (8 or 9 of them) and a couple knight exemplar promos also.

Peripheryy wrote:
echoways86 wrote:

I would be interested in trading for one, but I'd only value it at a couple bucks honestly. If you'd be interested still, check out my list and see if you see anything. I have some mwonvuli beast tracker promos (8 or 9 of them) and a couple knight exemplar promos also.

If this doesnt work out I'd be interested in trading for it