Topic: [Feature Request] Display number of cards used in decks

There's a little problem i stumble upon with some frequency: i put together a deck, add some card i own but don't know how and if i already used that card(s) in any of my other decks. I can think of two possible solutions:

1. Add a column that shows how many copies of a card are used in other decks of mine, with the option on each deck to exclude it from the count(i have a number of purely hypothetical decks and planned decks in my list).

2. I usually go to the entry of the relevant card and look at the "latest decks using this card"-Option(great feature, by the way! big_smile) to find out where and how many copies i use. This usually works fine , but can become rather tedious when the card is used in a lot of other decks by other people. So my proposal number two would be: add a filter by username to the latest decks-list.

Re: [Feature Request] Display number of cards used in decks

I second the request to "Add a column that shows how many copies of a card are used in other decks of mine."

- Apparatus

/signed

Would love to see someway of seeing where the hell I actually put the card I need

Interesting (and valid) point.

Your second solution sounds both user friendly, not too complex UI-wise, and relatively easier to implement than the first. I think I'm leaning towards that one.

DIos wrote:

2. I usually go to the entry of the relevant card and look at the "latest decks using this card"-Option(great feature, by the way! big_smile) to find out where and how many copies i use. This usually works fine , but can become rather tedious when the card is used in a lot of other decks by other people. So my proposal number two would be: add a filter by username to the latest decks-list.

Why not just add a "Your decks using this card"-section with an extra column indicating the number? I see no practical purpose in filtering for any user other than oneself.

Seeing what cards are in which deck would be a H U G E help! Realizing i have the card I need in my library is great but it stinks to find out I'm already using it somewhere else.

UnderFlow wrote:
DIos wrote:

Why not just add a "Your decks using this card"-section with an extra column indicating the number? I see no practical purpose in filtering for any user other than oneself.

True, this would also be more convenient than entering my own name every time.

UnderFlow wrote:
DIos wrote:

Yep, that's how it's going to be.