Topic: 200 basic, basic lands.

Black boarder, not full art, not foil, new frame, basic lands, something like shards, rav, time spiral, lorwyn, roe, m10, m11, m12, etc. ANY basic lands that fit this.

• 40 Plains

• 40 Island

• 40 Swamp

• 40 Mountain

• 40 Forest

I will trade ~10$ (more or less) in stuff off my tradelist for these, only 1 trade, will not trade 2$ of stuff for 20 plains 20 islands, this does me no good and only makes everyone here pay for more stamps and what not.

I'm trying to avoid spending 5cents each at my LGS in cash because I'm very short on that right now. But I do need lands for my cube.

Thanks.

Re: 200 basic, basic lands.

Verdant Catacombs for 3x Fat Pack lands? (about 240 basic lands)

ChuMTG wrote:

Verdant Catacombs for 3x Fat Pack lands? (about 240 basic lands)

Edition, are they evenly mixed? I've never bought a fat pack.

Actually sorry, it's 70x3!

They're from 2x Avacyn Restored and 1x Innistrad, so 42x of each color.

I'm from Canada, but the shipping wouldn't cost too much for you though.

I'd be happy to GIVE you about 400+ lands if you are within driving distance, or if you want to pay shipping. No idea how much, I think maybe a small flat rate box (2.95?)

Edit: It looks like minimum shipping would be about 5.95, if you can't find someone in the area with lands start a trade with me and we'll work something out.

Last edited by hanker307 (2012-09-19 12:36:36)

hanker307 wrote:

I'd be happy to GIVE you about 400+ lands if you are within driving distance, or if you want to pay shipping. No idea how much, I think maybe a small flat rate box (2.95?)

Edit: It looks like minimum shipping would be about 5.95, if you can't find someone in the area with lands start a trade with me and we'll work something out.

Would you be able to trade me some swamps of all one art? I'd like to make an abacus life counter with them

Are you still looking for lands? Start a trade with me if you are, I can get you what you are looking for. I can't tell from your trade list if you have what you need for sure.