Topic: WANT: FOIL Liliana of the Dark Realms

I having been playing cube draft with a guy at my LGS with the most amazing cube I have ever seen. It is a power cube, and about 95% foiled (of the cards that were printed in foil). I was shocked that he was so generous as to let people who were for the most part acquaintances play with his cards that are worth hundreds of dollars. He invited me to play even though I had never played cube and had only drafted with this guy a couple of times. He says he just enjoys the chance to play with his vintage cards since he never would get a chance otherwise. It was an absolute blast and I am extremely grateful to him for the experience.

So in order to give something back to him I am trying to track down one of the few cards that he doesn't have foiled yet. So if ANYONE has a FOIL Liliana of the Dark Realms for trade please either post here or start up a trade with me. If I can track down this card that he wants I may come back with a list of few others (especially the small stuff) to try and help him finish foiling out the cube, but first thing is first.

Also, I have a regular Liliana of the Dark Realms that I can trade towards the foil one if you want one but not necessarily in foil. Even if you don't see anything in my tradelist, still post if you are interested and I can rummage around my binders and see if we can't work something out.

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

Re: WANT: FOIL Liliana of the Dark Realms

I went ahead and added some cards to my tradelist to make the trade a little easier.

Tradelist | Wishist

My friend's little brother has one of these. I could maybe get you in touch with him?

Prumsfeld wrote:

My friend's little brother has one of these. I could maybe get you in touch with him?

That would be great. I haven't heard from anyone else yet so I will take what I can get.

Tradelist | Wishist

Any other foil lilis hiding out there?

Tradelist | Wishist

Just sold mine last tuesday! Sorry sad