Topic: Roll call & Attempting to expand community

Looking to try and cut down on the fragmentation of the DMV gaming community here. Trying to get in contact with some of the other DC Metro, VA, and MD communities around here and try to merge our member lists together so we can get better use out of trading and the calendar.

Also wanted to get a bit of roll call going

I'm lorddax aka Don. I'm currently playing MtG and WoW. Been playing off and on since the release of both, having sold collection multiple times. Swapping back over to competitive MtG from Competitive WoW as MtG events are more prevalent in my area. Will still collect and casually maintain whatever collection im not competing in just in case I get pulled back in. Would love to start a community league if enough people can get together.

Re: Roll call & Attempting to expand community

Hey,

Started the DC Metro group here because this one was quiet. Happy to combine forces - I think we should have one large DC Metro Area (VA/MD/DC) group since most folks go to a variety of stores in the area, etc. We can easily include Baltimore/Richmond folks in the crowd since I assume folks travel to GPs and SCG events.

Let me know how I can help out!

Last edited by VideSupra (2012-10-02 17:55:26)

Re: Roll call & Attempting to expand community

I agree. This group is already set up with forums so possibly push this one? which would help keep it active as well. Would be cool if we could get this group to be the premier community for the central seaboard area by having players from baltimore down to richmond.

I'm actually working on trying to find a deck idea for States which could use some testing.