Topic: RTR Exchange

I have an extra Vraska the Unseen, Abrupt Decay, Blood Crypt, Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord (duel decks version), and Supreme Verdict.

I'm looking to get:

1x Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
1x Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius
1x Steam Vents

And possibly

1x Armada Wurm
1x Thragtusk

Obviously anyone who can do this whole thing would be awesome, but I'm open to offers to try and figure something out.

Re: RTR Exchange

trade ya a niv-mizzet for a bloodcrypts.

hit me up.

I've steam vents and Trostani.

Dlashruz - What other RTR do you have?  I'd be game to do that but there's still a discrepancy in value.

Algaco - I'm perplexed, it says you have a Vraska for trade but also want three more.  I have one for trade and that would cover Trostani, the Steam Vents, and then something else.  I could also toss in a Jarad and we could figure out a 3rd $10 card.

I'll update my inventory today but if you guys could give me some thoughts on what other RTR you have or what else is possible here, I'd be happy to get things moving.

If either of you has a Deathrite Shaman I'm also interested in picking one of those up.

Last edited by TyWooOneTime (2012-10-06 16:44:52)

Bump.  I've also picked up a Detention Sphere I'd be happy to unload too.

Note that I'm really looking to turn the Blood Crypt into a Steam Vents.  Beyond that, I'm still wanting Trostani, Selesnya's Voice, Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius, Armada Wurm, Rakdos, Lord of Riots, Deathrite Shaman, 2x Intangible Virtue, and 3x Selesnya Charm.

C'mon guys!  I know RTR is fresh and not everyone has what they want, but let's make this happen!

Last edited by TyWooOneTime (2012-10-07 00:56:57)

Bump.  Supreme Verdict is gone and I don't need a Deathrite Shaman.  Still looking for the others though.  C'mon everyone, I know there was a LOT of RTR opened this weekend.

Sent you a trade request - I know it isn't RtR stuff, but let me know smile