Topic: RTR Exchange

Hey, I've already posted this in the Reddit group, but for those of you who aren't there I'm looking to make some RTR for RTR trades (I know the prices are probably inflated, but they likely are for the whole set, so it'll work out).

I'm looking for the following:
1x Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
1x Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius
1x Rakdos, Lord of Riots
1x Armada Wurm
1x Steam Vents
1x Deathrite Shaman
3x Selesnya Charm

Non-RTR high priority want:
2x Intangible Virtue

Notable haves that are available:
1x Vraska the Unseen
1x Abrupt Decay
1x Blood Crypt
1x Supreme Verdict
1x Detention Sphere
1x Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord (Duel Decks Version)

Let's make it work!

Re: RTR Exchange

I have a Deathrite Shaman. Does a 1:1 trade, Deathrite Shaman for Supreme Verdict sound okay?

I'd rock that.  I'll set it up.

Bump.  Supreme Verdict is gone and I don't need a Deathrite Shaman.  Still looking for the others though.  C'mon everyone, I know there was a LOT of RTR opened this weekend.

I have an Armada Wurm and 2x Intangible Virtue.
I'm interested in your Vraska the Unseen.

Does those 4 cards for your Vraska sound good?

edit:
Just added in my rares from rtr, I have a Steam Vents.
I'll trade that for your Blood Crypt.

So: Armada Wurm, 2x Intangible Virtue, Steam Vents
for your Vraska + Blood Crypt

Last edited by MrSenium (2012-10-08 17:04:36)

I potentially have her tied up in another trade at the moment, but if that falls though, I'll get back to you for sure. 

But Armada Wurm + 2x Intangible Virtue only amounts to like $17-18 while Vraska is at $28.  Did you leave something off by accident (as you refer to four cards but only list three)?

Yes I was going to add a 4th. I can't remember which one off the top of my head. (at work atm)
Do you have any other cards you are looking for?
Feel free to check out the inventory of my deckbox and list off a few your interested in.

Also I'd be willing to trade the above mentioned cards for the Vraska and a smaller card off your trade list like your whispering one.

I have a armada wurm, rakdos and 2x virtues that I'd trade for your abrupt decay and blood crypt

At current pretty much everything has been moved.  But I will be getting another Supreme Verdict that I'd be interested in trading for Rakdos, Lord of Riots.