Topic: EDH Stax Deck

So I keep getting harassed to play EDH, though I really don't care for hte format.
As such I figure if I make a deck, lets make it as obnoxious as possible so that I maximize my enjoyment out of it.

So thoughts are some sort of EDH deck that incorporates STAX and similar strategies to basic Stax decks in Legacy / Vintage.

Any suggestions or base decklist to accomplish this?

Re: EDH Stax Deck

Id say youu should pick a commander first, I might recommend Grand Arbiter simply because he's gonna slow your opponent down, there's also alot of artifact love in blue and a little in white so he seems pretty reasonible, next you have to decide of you want it to be a good deck or just something to annoy everyone as much as possible, if you just wanna annoy people then you dont really need a win condition, just throw together as many annoying cards to hose as many strageties as possible and make sure you have a way to bring your locks back if they die.

I think I will try and toss a win con in it.
But I think comparably it will be very sub-par.

Blue/White is definitely looking like the way to go.
And I was already leaning towards a Grand Arbiter for a commander.

Hanna, Ship's Navigator has way more potential to be just annoy the **** out of a table. Hanna + Mindslaver = one opponent just stops playing. Hanna + Phyrexian Metamorph = kill all commanders. Plus UW has the really hated Stasis lock which Hanna can regrow, the Pickles lock, Erayo + Rule of Law, etc. There are a lot of really really bad artifacts and enchantments to abuse and Hanna allows you to abuse them over and over again.