Topic: H: Thragtusk, Aristocrat, lots more

Changing jobs, moving, and tons of other stuff going on right now so I have no time to make it to FNM or anything at the moment, and possibly for a long while.  So, I figured I'd take the time to possible brighten some other people's days and offer up some of the Standard goodies I have lying around in case anybody needs them. 

Hoping to trade up a little bit for something I can use more long-term, but nothing really special in mind, so if you're interested feel free to offer something or just tell me and I can dig through your tradelist.

Here's some of the big stuff that I have:

1x Thragtusk
1x Falkenrath Aristocrat

And then some non-standard stuff as well:
1x Ethersworn Canonist
1x Toxin Sliver
1x Debtors' Knell
1x Goblin Sharpshooter

And there's just a whole bunch more available too, just let me know what you're interested in.
Thanks!

Last edited by NullParameter (2012-11-05 22:44:03)

Re: H: Thragtusk, Aristocrat, lots more

Armada Wurms and a few others are gone now. 

Have quite a few offers for the Thragtusks that I'm slowly working through.

Interested in Sigarda if you see anything, you can check my inventory as well, no fetches/shocks avaliable tho

imsully2 wrote:

Interested in Sigarda if you see anything, you can check my inventory as well, no fetches/shocks avaliable tho

Trade sent.

Lots more trades worked out.  I still have one Thragtusk left, as well as some other goodies.

I'm interested in your Underworld Dreams, Birthing Pod, Boggart Ram-Gang, Tainted Wood, Insurrection, Buried Alive, and Rhystic Tutor.

Take a look at my tradelist

Would love to trade for that Thragtusk! big_smile