Topic: Need Ability to Save Searches

It's very tedious to have to recreate a detailed search, which is aggravated by the fact that the site does not play well with the browser back button.  Being able to store complex searches for later use would save people lots of time.

Re: Need Ability to Save Searches

Paddock wrote:

It's very tedious to have to recreate a detailed search, which is aggravated by the fact that the site does not play well with the browser back button.  Being able to store complex searches for later use would save people lots of time.

Hello. Right now you cannot save a search on the website, but one quick way to do it is to bookmark the address. All the filters and search options are in the URL after performing a search, so returning to the same url will yield the same page.

The browser's back button should work fine in all cases. When are you encountering issues?

Re: Need Ability to Save Searches

Thanks for the reply; it's been awhile since I've been back to the forums and I can't recall exactly what I was having difficulty with when I posted, but back buttons and saving bookmarks definitely works.  Keep up the good work!