Topic: H: Friend's Guru Island, W: Cash

As title says. I am selling my friends Guru Island for cash.

For all that are interested in the Guru land, send me a trade with an offer, and I will counter-offer. My friend is looking for CASH, so this means no paypal.

Since I'm getting 25% of the revenue, I am also willing to go 75% cash and 25% cards, if you would prefer.

EDIT: One thing I will say is that going below $140 is a no-go. I understand people can "get one for cheaper" but it's obviously safer to go with someone with feedback on here, than some random person on eBay. And even $140 is beyond low. The price for these on TCG AND SCG is $200, so knocking it down $30 seems pretty good, honestly. Especially since you can do ~130 cash and ~40 trade.

Last edited by tails616 (2012-11-12 12:32:59)

Post's attachments

Untitled.png
Untitled.png 295.17 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Profile          Wishlist          Tradelist

Re: H: Friend's Guru Island, W: Cash

Feel free to message me with a price. I'm certainly interested... able to do scans?

I am also very interested, pm me with price if you do not already have an offer.

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101743434/Scorecards/Landscape.png

I'll send a message to each of you, but CD84 gets first choice, since he offered first. And yes, I am able to do scans. I don't know the quality of my scanner with cards, as I haven't tried it yet, but I will scan it when I get home.

Last edited by tails616 (2012-11-08 17:14:07)

I'm also interested and would like to see scans.

@Tivv, waiting for CD84  to  respond, but scurvey decided otherwise and backed out, so you have nextdibs.

Alright, so I guess I don't know how selling goes. What would your offers for it be?

EDIT: I'll grab some scans of it tomorrow. I couldn't find time today.

Last edited by tails616 (2012-11-09 09:37:24)

I'd be interested in it as well

Just did some looking on eBay, guru islands are going for anywhere from 110-199 depending on the auction (looked at completed ones only).

Thanks, cbwebber. I figured that since it's in relatively good condition, and you can get NM/M ones from TCG/SCG for $200, ~$190 was a good price, and I guess that wasn't the case because I got 2 declines in a row.

Scans are in the OP now!

Bump

I think most people go by ebay prices.  I can tell you that there is a buy it now option on Ebay for $150 with no takers.  I was going to offer $80 on it, but $190 is just way to high for me.

Last edited by scurveymobile (2012-11-11 11:26:47)

That seems weird to go for eBay prices when one of the most reputable places to buy cards(SCG) has them for sale. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be getting any buyers then, since I would not like to go that low. I agree that $190 is a bit high, but it was just meant to be a starting price that could be haggled.

A lot of people on this site seem to assume that the original offer is final, and cancel if it seems bad at all. I love to barter and haggle prices and whatnot, and would love to make it acceptable for BOTH parties, but people keep saying *NOPE, I'M OUT* before I can even get a word in.

I've emailed you twice about it...

Then you should probably put that negotiations are acceptable in the original post

scurveymobile wrote:

Then you should probably put that negotiations are acceptable in the original post

I always assume that negotiations are acceptable with everything, since we are trading here... Trading always is just between two parties that want each others possessions.

So what's up with this card?

Is it still for sale/trade, or gone?

Bump. I will for sure NOT go under $140, so do not offer anything below. I would MUCH rather prefer more. Willing to do 25% in trade, 75% cash if you would prefer that.