Topic: H: Lots of stuff Staples W: Modern deck

I am trying to pick up a modern deck(or at least most of the cards for a deck) as my playgroup/store is starting to lean towards that format.
Not too picky what it is as long as it is viable.

I have lots of Legacy/EDH/Modern Staples, I also have a ton of money cards from Standard for trade as well (but I have not added them to my trade list yet(Still not sure what to play in Standard), Please ask about specific standard stuff if that is what you are interested in).

Please let me know if you have a deck lying around that you no longer use. (Paypal is also an option from me if you are willing to discount your deck and would like some cash instead)

Re: H: Lots of stuff Staples W: Modern deck

I have a modern affinity deck that I could be convinced to part with.  I could also include the difference that makes it a legacy affinity deck as well.

Awful_Person wrote:

I have a modern affinity deck that I could be convinced to part with.  I could also include the difference that makes it a legacy affinity deck as well.

Have a deck list/price by any chance? Different people build that stuff very differently(including the legacy section)

To be honest, I haven't actually finalized the list, but I have all of the cards for basically every version.

I have:
4 Blinkmoth Nexus (one in Chinese)
4 Inkmoth Nexus
1 Magus of the Moon
1 Blood Moon
4 Whipflare
3 Spellskite
4 Ethersworn Canonist
4 Dispatch
4 Thoughtcast
4 Master of Etherium (2 foil)
4 Signal Pest
2 Steelshaper's Gift
4 Arcbound Ravager
4 Vault Skirge (one Japanese)
4 Springleaf Drum (all signed)
4 Cranial Plating
4 Ornithopter
4 Galvanic Blast
4 Memnite (one Chinese)
4 Mox Opal
4 Etched Champion (one French)
4 Shrapnel Blast
4 Darksteel Citadel

I also have, for the Legacy version:
3 Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
4 Frogmite
4 Myr Enforcer
4 Vault of Whispers
4 Seat of the Synod
4 Ancient Den
4 Great Furnace
3 Tree of Tales

With all this you can basically figure out as you go how you want to play.  Note that three of the Ravagers are LP and I have owned many of the commons since middle school, so they have seen some love (LP/MP)

TCGPlayer.com puts the Affinity kit at $333.82, so I would be willing to trade it for a Tropical Island, 2 Bayou, a Taiga and a Jace, The Mind Sculptor.   I'll throw in double sleeves (UltraPro art sleeves over close-fits) for most of them for shipping purposes/I'm too lazy to unsleeve them.

How quickly are you hoping to start playing? I have a complete Scapeshift deck and a near complete Naya Pod deck that I can probably mostly ship out after GP Toronto. Otherwise, I could ship out most of the Pod list, check my profile for the full set.

Last edited by LootPinata (2012-11-23 05:03:52)

Have an affinity and infect deck if you're interested.

@Awful_Person, I think I have to pass on your offer. Thank you for looking up the prices/cards though.
@LootPinata it does not have to be too fast please keep me updated.
@markst3ph3n I am looking for anything, I looked on your profile for a decklist but did not find anything, please let me know the details.