Topic: Dragonslayer_90's Trade Thread

1. I use www.magiccards.info mids to price cards for the most part, thought condition is also a factor.
2. I don't mind sending first most of the time since I'm a new trader on here. However, if your rating is close to mine or we've traded once before, we can simul-send.
3. I will gladly look at lists if you don't have any of my wants or to even out deals.
4. English cards only.
5. All Cards are NM/M unless otherwise noted. Scans will be provided at request. I expect the same information and services to be provided for me.
6. I mail cards using sleeves, toploaders, and bubble wrap. I don't care how you mail your cards as long as I receive the cards undamaged.
7. Thankfully, I haven't had to do this yet, but I will file mail fraud on anyone who rips me.
8. A trade is considered finalized once addresses have been exchanged.
9. I prefer to keep trading local (U.S. and Canada), but I will trade internationally if the trade is worth my while.
10. If I'm trading modern/legacy staples for standard cards, I will ask for a little more on my end. Thus, I prefer to trade standard for standard if I can help it.

Have:

White:

3x Sun Titan
1x Field Marshal
1x Angel of Jubilation
1x Mirror Entity
1x Auriok Steelshaper
4xBlade Splicer

Blue:

3x Phantasmal Image
2x Talrand, the Sky Summoner
1x Cryptic Command (1x SP)
2x Vendilion Clique (Hard to get)

Black:
1x Mutilate
1x Baron Sengir (Moderately Played)
1x Dark Ritual
1x Inquisition of Kozilek
3x Bloodchief Ascension
1x Geralf's Messenger
1x Bloodghast

Multicolor

1x Armada Wurm

Artifact/ Colorless:

1x Vedalken Shackles(MP)

3x Solemn Simulacrum
1x Platinum Angel

Note: I also have junk rares and foils to help even out deals and give some throw ins so let me know if you're interested and I'll give you a list.

Want:
1x Jace, Architect of Thought
1x Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
1x Liliana of the Veil
3x Restoration Angel
3x Supreme Verdict
4x Path to Exile
1x Eiganjo Castle
4x Geist of Saint Traft
2x Terminus
1x Thoughtseize
2x Verdant Catacombs
4x Marsh Flats
4x Arid Mesa
Your List

Last edited by Dragonslayer_90 (2012-11-30 16:49:32)

Re: Dragonslayer_90's Trade Thread

I am interested in:

2x Cryptic Command (1x NM, 1x SP)
2x Vendilion Clique (Hard to get)

x3 GoST for all?