Topic: H: Sealed Knights Vs. Dragons Duel Deck

I got my hands on a few of these the other day and would like to trade them away. I figured I would make a post on the forums here before the trade thread next Monday.

If you're interested let me know and I'll look through your trade list to see what interests me. Shock and fetch lands are always on my radar, but that probably is not that uncommon.

I may find some things not currently on my wishlist because every thing on that list is part of some project or another I'm working on. Basically don't assume I wont consider your offer just because you don't have anything on my wishlist.

Thanks!

Re: H: Sealed Knights Vs. Dragons Duel Deck

jbrandon wrote:

I got my hands on a few of these the other day and would like to trade them away. I figured I would make a post on the forums here before the trade thread next Monday.

If you're interested let me know and I'll look through your trade list to see what interests me. Shock and fetch lands are always on my radar, but that probably is not that uncommon.

I may find some things not currently on my wishlist because every thing on that list is part of some project or another I'm working on. Basically don't assume I wont consider your offer just because you don't have anything on my wishlist.

Thanks!

i might be interested depends on what you value it at

It looks like ebay has them at around $35 for buy it now prices, so I'd probably value them around that much if that seems fair to you.

jbrandon wrote:

It looks like ebay has them at around $35 for buy it now prices, so I'd probably value them around that much if that seems fair to you.

i think ill pass thanks though

jakehash wrote:

no problem, if I may ask, what price would you say is fair?

I've never traded sealed product like this before so thanks in advance for your help.

jbrandon wrote:
jakehash wrote:

no problem, if I may ask, what price would you say is fair?

I've never traded sealed product like this before so thanks in advance for your help.

ebay is a pretty good indicator im just personally not looking for one right now

Jake has previously posted one for 40.

Sadly,ebay seems one of the best places to see what the "going rate" is.

I would love to trade for one of those.  Let me know if you see anything in my tradelist that you like.

http://deckbox.org/sets/258758

There are about 3 at my local Walmart. If anyone wants to trade for one or sends me the money via PayPal ill get one for you lol

drgolovacroxby wrote:

I would love to trade for one of those.  Let me know if you see anything in my tradelist that you like.

http://deckbox.org/sets/258758

trade started.