Topic: Selling my cards individually, best offer, will beat most store prices

Unfortunately fellow Gatherers I am parting ways from MGT. I have taken a short hiatus and found that I just don't have time for the game anymore (The stresses of work have filled that void... that's a fun game right? tongue )

Anything not sold on here will be dumped at a local store, So I am willing to beat most (if not all) card shop prices.

I have a pretty good selection of standard MR and R's, and quite a few play sets. (A good selection of dual lands too). I also have a bunch more AR rares I still need to add on here as well.

All cards are in perfect condition, and if they held a value over 50cents they went straight into a card protector. I have only built 3 standard decks, so most of the cards are unplayed, and those that I have played with are in pristine condition ( I can count on my hands the number of times I have been to FNM to play, and I am a bit OCD when it comes to taking care of my things)

I apologize for having a lower trade record on here, I've done most of my trades in person at friday nights. I am willing however to sell higher end cards/orders via a private ebay sale to ensure protection for both of us.

Poke around my inventory, make me an offer. Willing to part with individuals, playsets, or the whole shit-bang-shaboodle (lot).

Re: Selling my cards individually, best offer, will beat most store prices

Are you still selling the cards in your inventory?

Sent you a request, tell me how much you want for it in the chat, we can discuss.

Hey, I would like to make an offer, but I can't seem to email you.  Still selling cards?