Topic: Need stuff to finish my modern and legacy decks

Hi guys I am trying to break into the modern/legacy format a bit more and get out of standard for a bit. I AM trying to pick up a few more cards for my standard deck (mostly the lands) but I am trying to convert my standard trade fodder into eternal trade fodder. I am basically willing to trade into any modern or legacy staple. If you only have standard stuff, I am interested in shock lands, deathrite shaman, and snapcaster mage. I would also pick up entreat the angels and giest of saint traft, but they are both too inflated for me right now.

The deck I am going to build for modern is going to be jund colored, but actual jund will be a little bit difficult to achieve. I think I will start with the ever awesome living end deck, and slowly start accumulating cards for actual jund. So if you have any cards for this decks, please start up a trade with me smile

Haves:

Standard Stuff

• 1x bonfire of the damned

• Geist of Saint Traft

• snapcaster mage

• 2x nicol bolas, planswalker

• Overgrown Tomb

• 2x detention sphere

• 1x Cavern of Souls

• Trostani, Selesnya's Voice

• abrupt decay

• 4x Mikaeus, the lunarch

• 1x desecration demon

• FOIL Vampire Nocturnus

• 1x Thalia, Guardian of Thraben

• 2x Cyclonic Rift

Modern Stuff

• geist of saint Traft

• Noble Heirarch

• 2x Grove of the Burnwillows

• 2x FOIL Inkmoth nexus

• Wurmcoil Engine

• Karn Liberated

• 3x razorverge thicket

• Full-Art Foil Cryptic Command

Legacy Stuff

• snapcaster mage

Wants:

Standard deck is finished!

• 2x Faerie Macabre

• 1x Mindbreak Trap

• 3x Steam Vents

• 2x Clifftop Retreat

• 2x Stoneforge Mystic

• 4x Sulfur Falls

• Everything else in my wishlist

Last edited by shifty4690 (2012-12-05 02:11:08)

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

Re: Need stuff to finish my modern and legacy decks

I went ahead and broke down my esper deck so I have new stuff added to my tradelist.

Tradelist | Wishist

Take a look through my tradelist and propose a trade if you find something! Interested in, well, a lot.

Do you ship worldwide?

offer sent..

Unfortunately Dnoate, I do not see much I need from your list. My preference is to not ship worldwide, but I could make exceptions if there were more that I wanted. Sorry.

Tradelist | Wishist

Slight update to my tradelist and wish lists. Overgrown tomb and temple garden have both jumped up higher on my wishlist since I really want to finish up this deck. I also need 2 armada wurms.

Tradelist | Wishist

Bump for the day. Looking for shocks!

Tradelist | Wishist

Made a couple changes. I officially picked Living End as my beginner modern deck since I basically have the mana base already and other than that the deck is super cheap. Since the stuff is mostly all random small things I will probably just go buy it all, but I figured I would wait a little bit and see if anyone has any of the cards for trade. Also I need 3 cards and 8 lands to finish up my Junk deck, so I am still looking for offers for that stuff as well.

Tradelist | Wishist

I have a lot of what you need, but there isn't much I could use from your trade list. Do you have anything else in your inventory up for possible trade? I have 2 wurms, 2 temples, 2 snap, 1 tomb.

I actually do I have a few things that have been trickling in from on going trades and from trading at FNM that I haven't updated. Let me check your wishlist and see if we can't work something out.

Tradelist | Wishist

Updated, added some cards that have been coming in through trades that I don't necessarily need. I have quite a few trades in the process so if you see something in my tradelist that isn't in the original post there is a chance that someone beat you to it! yikes

Would potentially like to turn the Scrub and the Wasteland into a tundra, but honestly any original dual other than scrub is fine.

Send me some offers if you are interested in something or have something from my wishlist! smile

Tradelist | Wishist

sent you a trade transaction smile

Updated my list prioritizing things that I need for my decks. Please note that High priority does not equal willing to make bad trades. Anyway, if you have some of the this stuff to help me finish up my decks please send me an offer!

Tradelist | Wishist

Bump for the weekend. I have been getting some offers to trade my scrubland for a bunch of shocklands. Please save us both some time and don't make those offers. I have legacy, modern, and standard stuff in my wishlist and legacy, modern, and standard stuff in my tradelist. I would like to keep things format for format if at all possible.

That said, I would still like to get offers so if you have a trade that you think might interest me, feel free to propose away!

Tradelist | Wishist

My high priority wishlist has become so small it has merged with my regular wishlist! Thank you to everyone who has traded with me to help me finish my decks. I am still looking to pick up cards in all formats so please feel free to send me offers if I have something you need.

Tradelist | Wishist

I just got a little bit cleaned out but I still have things to trade! The small things I am looking for are in the top post and in my wishlist, the bigger things I figure I will just have to wait a little while on before going after, but if you have offers please let me know.

Also I am looking to trade my scrubland into a different revised dual, so if you have anything other than scrubs or badlands, let me know and I will be happy to try and work something out.

Tradelist | Wishist

Ok I am bumping this because almost all of my trades have now trickled in so I can start sending out more trades! I have completed my standard deck and only need 3 more cards to finish my modern deck! (If you have 2x faerie macabre and a mindbreak trap, we can make a deal!) Other than that I am looking to finish my legacy deck (Dead Guy Ale). Everything I need is in my wishlist, but any legacy playable card will help out my cause. If you don't have anything I necessarily want but I have stuff you need, send me a trade and we will try to work something out. Since I am looking for so few things, I will accept value trades that will ultimately help us both get where we want.

Anyway just wanted to salvage this thread and see if I couldn't get any new offers.

Tradelist | Wishist