Topic: [H] Shocklands (Tomb,Crypt,Garden) [W] Many different things

Hey guys. I did a sealed deck event today, and got my ass whooped. Opening two shock lands that are off-color does nothing for helping a deck, especially when two of your other rares are unplayable. ^^;

Anyway, trying to get rid of these guys:

- Overgrown Tomb
- Blood Crypt
- Temple Garden

(And of course, my trade list has other things on it too. Notables from standard include Hellrider and a Chinese Avacyn.)

I'm hoping to get something from the following list:

- Steam Vents
- Sulfur Falls
- Snapcaster Mage
- Jace, Architect of Thought
- Temporal Mastery
- Bonfire of the Damned
- Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
- Scalding Tarn (Would the 3 shocks for 1 of these be reasonable? I know the fetchlands see eternal play, so I don't want to be making an offer that's considered insulting.)
- Sensei's Divining Top

Willing to look at any trade lists, as well.

Re: [H] Shocklands (Tomb,Crypt,Garden) [W] Many different things

Just letting you know that offering all 3 is a bit too much for the Tarn tongue You'd want something in return probably. Yes, the fetches are played in Modern/Legacy, but the Shocks are also played in Modern. I'm sure someone will do all 3 + some stuff for one.

Profile          Wishlist          Tradelist

would you be interested in doing 1:1 on Steam Vents & Blood Crypt?

I have more from your wishlist and I'm sure I'd find more from your tradelist, if you're interested in growing the deal.

Thank you, Tails. Your heads up is much appreciated.

Kevin, ordinarily I would accept that. Sounds good. I'd rather not ship overseas though. The cost of postage really takes from the desire to trade.

I believe from the US it's 1.05 for regular postage -- just don't use a bubble mailer and don't add too much weight, a hard sleeve and piece of paper to fill out the envelope does it.  But if you can find the trade elsewhere, I understand.

I have a couple steam vents I could trade for a blood crypt and a temple garden. let me know if you're interested.