Topic: Selling 3 Unopened packs of Revised

On a whim last week I ordered 3 packs of Revised from ChannelFireBall for no reason, and suddenly realized I really need that money for Christmas gifts, and I remembered I'm a poor college student who really shouldn't be spending $50 on a single MTG Pack.  I'm getting them in the mail today, but I'd really like to just sell them off.

I figure I'd like to get $30 per pack (usually go for about $40 to $50).  These are unopened (I don't even have them in my possession yet) and untampered packs.  I will be accepting payment via Paypal only.  Shoot me a trade if you're interested!

Last edited by Sai077 (2012-12-06 16:16:57)

Re: Selling 3 Unopened packs of Revised

Starcity has these for 40... http://sales.starcitygames.com/carddisp … uct=18335#
You got ripped off.

Proving once again that cracking boosters is literally always a bad idea.

Well, that doesn't make me feel any better...  I've dropped the price to $30 per pack.

Sai077 wrote:

I figure I'd like to get $30 per pack (usually go for about $40 to $50).  These are unopened (I don't even have them in my possession yet) and untampered packs.  I will be accepting payment via Paypal only.  Shoot me a trade if you're interested!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "untampered." I sort of thought that everyone, by now, was well aware that you could see through the wrapper of old set booster packs. Look at your Revised booster, see that strip of white across the top? That lines up almost perfectly with the card names inside. If memory serves me, the rare is the 3rd card from the top so just use a fingernail to pull down the first two inside, press the wrapper firmly up against the card and see what you got.

Odds are someone already did this before selling them to you.

Friends and I use to go to the mall, head to Toys R Us and snoop every booster in the box on the counter. What sucks is, we were far less interested in dual lands and always looking for that coveted Shivan Dragon.