Topic: H: LED, Intuition, Jitte, BWish W: bunch of 10-30$ cards

I am building a cube and am moving some of the stuff that hasn't got a home in there:

Have:
LED (german) with a non-obvious printing error (price tbd)
Intuition
Burning Wish
Jitte (German)
.. more random stuff ...

Looking for: more than 100 cards in the $10 to $30 range. Standard cards are lower priority, and I will decline a 1-1 value trade offer for eternal staples.

Pricing baseline: tcg mid for both sides, taking editions into account. (I started using alpha.deckbox.org for this)

There is a very good possibility you have something I need. Just click on that profile link below and double check smile I am in Switzerland, so please only open a trade if you are willing to trade internationally.

Update: Jitte is german as well // The polluted delta everyone seems to want is german too and will not move for standard legal cards, sorry.

Last edited by Frank (2012-12-09 12:57:40)

Re: H: LED, Intuition, Jitte, BWish W: bunch of 10-30$ cards

one more thing: if you're selling cards at below tcg mid and have a reasonable amount of my wants, please send me an offer as well.

I have a few things on your list. Entreat, Kira, City of Brass, Life from the Loam. I'm interested in LED/Intuition/smaller things. I'll start a trade discussion.

I know it is a stretch but I am looking at your Polluted Delta if you think there is any possibility of getting there let me know.

In addition to what is on my tradelist. A brief look at the higher end of your wishlist I have a Sylvan Library and Scroll rack from the Commander's Arsenal as well as a Kozilek however I am kind of attached to him but I will trade him if you are interested.

are the LED and jitte still up for trade??