Topic: Getting out of Standard

Hey guys,

Getting out of standard so I have a LOT of staples up for grabs (a lot to make Bant and Innistrad duals)

Notables haves are
4 x Angel of Serenity
4 x Thragtusk
1 x Tamiyo
4 x Hinterland Harbor
5 x Clifftop Retreat
4 x Isolated Chapel
2 x Garruk Primal
2 x Sigarda

Mostly looking for Modern/Legacy cards, still updating wishlist.  Willing to trade down a bit into the eternal formats

Tradelist: http://deckbox.org/sets/142042

Wishlist: http://deckbox.org/sets/142043

Last edited by Fatalis (2012-12-10 03:41:36)

Re: Getting out of Standard

BUMP!  Still got lots up for grabs

Are you looking for anything other than legacy staples? You will probably have to trade a LOT of value to trade most of that into anything on your want list.

I'd be interested in two of your Glacial Fortresses, but I'm not sure whether I have anything you need. Feel free to check my tradelist. I'm also open to reasonable offers on my inventory. Thanks!

@HansonWK - Pretty much anything for legacy and modern, and I'm not above using cash/paypal as well for legacy

That was my point. Your wishlist is only legacy staples (and a few standard cards) No one is going to trade some standard staples for a dual land. I am interested in a few of your cards but I'm not trading a Bob or Thoughtseize for them without getting a lot of value, was wondering if you had any reasonable things on your wishlist, or if you only wanted format staples that I doubt many people would be willing to trade for standard things.

Last edited by HansonWK (2012-12-11 16:02:33)

Wishlist is pretty wide open, and I've already said that I'm fine trading for value or buying the cards lol so I don't see the problem

There isn't a problem, just most of your wish list (all the non rtr cards) isn't going to get you any trades for the cards you have, just trying to help you out. I'm interested in your hinterland harbour, and potentially the angel of serenity, but I have no idea what you are looking for to trade for them, and saying anything modern doesn't help... I have most of modern affinity built that I'm trading off, are you interested in any of the pieces of that?