Topic: W: golem tokens (SoM block)

Hey, folks! I'm looking for several 3/3 and 9/9 golem tokens from the Scars of Mirrodin block to add to my WU golem tribal deck.

I'd like up to four 3/3 tokens (SoM or New Phyrexia) and two 9/9 tokens (Mirrodin Besieged). I value each at $0.10. See my tradelist below for something you'd like in return. Also, feel free to add other items to the trade.

Thank you!

Re: W: golem tokens (SoM block)

Bump

Bump (final time)

Just saw this, I have a bunch of New Phyrexia Golems I could send, none of the 9/9s, I'd rather swap Tokens for tokens tho,  send me a trade if you're interested

Thanks! The only token I have is a 4/4 AVR angel ... I traded you all my tokens not that long ago. :-) Are you open to anything else on our lists? Also, what do you value the golem tokens at?

I value them at very little, I'd love to get any snow-covered basics you have for trade and just throw in the tokens if you see anything you need from me.

The only snow-covered basic I have left is one plains from Ice Age in lightly played condition. Would you still be interested? If so, I'll start a trade with you.

Still interested

Got it. Trade on its way soon. How many golem tokens do you have?

A lot more than 4, double digits for sure, I can count and let you know how many I have avaliable

Ok, great. Four or five total should be plenty. I started a trade with you.