Topic: [feature request] Preferences for set listings

It would be very useful to store somewhere (session, cookies or even in database if you think is necessary) the settings for a user.
For example, the Edition column is not shown by default and each and every time i have to go and check it.
Could be useful also if the sorting option could be saved.

I don't thinks it requires a lot of coding, but the improvement will have an immediate impact.

Not to forget, another one: if i select an entire row in my inventory and want to move it to the tradelist, i would expect all the cards to be copied.
Right now it only moves one copy of the card.

What do you think?

Re: [feature request] Preferences for set listings

Preferences for columns are definitely coming. Sorting options and filters... I'm still thinking about those. (I've had requests for default  preferences for filters as well... some people don't want to see common cards in inventories for example...)

I think these 'default view' preferences would have to be set on a 'per set type' basis. Meaning people will probably want one columns setting for decks but a different one for tradelists. (as that's how it's also set now... decks are sorted by cost by default, the others by name. and columns for trade and wish include edition and price, the others cost and power/toughness).

pandelion wrote:

Not to forget, another one: if i select an entire row in my inventory and want to move it to the tradelist, i would expect all the cards to be copied.
Right now it only moves one copy of the card.

Check out the discussion here