Topic: Is it possible to add my entire inventory to my Tradelist?

So before I knew how the site worked, I just added all my rares to my Inventory...  But since they aren't in my tradelist they don't show up when other people search for trades (and it doesn't show what people need from me).  Is there a way for me to add my entire inventory to my tradelist, or do I have to go back and add them all one-by-one again?

Thanks!

Re: Is it possible to add my entire inventory to my Tradelist?

To my knowledge there isn't a "one-click" solution that will do that all at once; however, if you open your inventory it's easy enough to just go down the line of them adding the same number to the blue "tradelist" field.

Not yet, but it's in 2.0! So at some point in the next 2 weeks smile

Simple enough.

1. Goto your inventory main page.
2. Hover your mouse over the "view" button (above the ad banner next to the "add cards" button)
3. Click the "Print" option. This will open a new window with a list of every card in your invo with the quantity.
4. Hit your "ctrl" + "A" key to select all. (this will highlight the list)
5. Hit your "ctrl" + "C" key to copy all. (this will add the list to your clipboard)
6. Go back to your inventory screen and click on the "tradelist" button on the left.
7. From your Tradelist screen...click the "+Add Cards" Button.
8. Choose "Import multiple cards at once" option.
9. Click on the Import multiple cards field and hit your "ctrl" + "V" key to paste the entire list you copied earlier from your inventory page.
10. Click the "Import" button and your set.

Just make sure that the first line of the list once pasted into your add cards field is set to the left or that card will not add correctly.

timmay1313 wrote:

Simple enough.

1. Goto your inventory main page.
2. Hover your mouse over the "view" button (above the ad banner next to the "add cards" button)
3. Click the "Print" option. This will open a new window with a list of every card in your invo with the quantity.
4. Hit your "ctrl" + "A" key to select all. (this will highlight the list)
5. Hit your "ctrl" + "C" key to copy all. (this will add the list to your clipboard)
6. Go back to your inventory screen and click on the "tradelist" button on the left.
7. From your Tradelist screen...click the "+Add Cards" Button.
8. Choose "Import multiple cards at once" option.
9. Click on the Import multiple cards field and hit your "ctrl" + "V" key to paste the entire list you copied earlier from your inventory page.
10. Click the "Import" button and your set.

Just make sure that the first line of the list once pasted into your add cards field is set to the left or that card will not add correctly.

This will also show that you have duplicates of every card in your inventory, I would print it, then delete your inventory, then paste it into trades

sebi wrote:

Not yet, but it's in 2.0! So at some point in the next 2 weeks smile

This made my Christmas...

OK...Ignore what I said. I could of sworn that was how I did it but I tested it and I'm wrong. It does duplicate the cards again into the inventory quantity.

I'm sorry for posting wrong information and thank you for correcting my mistake.

Last edited by timmay1313 (2012-12-18 21:36:19)

After thinking on it. Imsully2 is correct. What I actually did was copy my Excel spreadsheet of what I have and then pasted it into the tradelist area without entering the cards into my inventory first. That way it auto adds my trade list quantities to my inventory quantity. I figured it out about halfway through manually entering the cards into my inventory then manually changing the quantity in my tradelist section. Of course...this is only really helpfull if you want all your cards in your tradeslist as well.

You could goto the print option of your inventory...copy the list and then delete your inventory as Imsully2 stated and then paste your list back into the tradeslist section and it will automatically fill in your inventory quantities to match your tradelist. Or wait for 2.0    smile

All I know is I just love this site as it is a lot easier then having to carry all my cards wherever I go if people want to trade. This way they can check out my inventory without having to man-handle every card. Since I keep my stock alphabetized by color and type...it makes finding what they want that much easier.

Thank you to the developers for a awesome tool.

HTML   big_smile