Topic: Bug report + requests

Bug: When viewing "show value" on my tradelist, nothing shows up. (it works in inventory and wishlist though).

Change/feature request: In the trade window, when editing a trade, the default is now alphabetical. While this may be slightly useful for people who organize their cards only alphabetically (which is probably not many; most at least organize by color and alphabetical) -- it makes it really hard to see how trades have changed. For example. I just had a large trade with someone almost finalized. I asked them to add another card or two, and they did, but I can't see what they added. So I had to go through the stack of cards I had set aside to figure out what was added to the list. I prefer the older default, when the most recent changes were at the top. Or at least the option of sorting between the two, or seeing the most recent changes.

Question/request When, if ever, can we expect foil pricing? I realize promo and foreign language pricing, as well as condition-based pricing, is probably hard to implement, but any chance of getting foil pricing in the near future?

Thanks for all the great updates/changes. Can't wait to see/find more! big_smile

Re: Bug report + requests

rfioren wrote:

Bug: When viewing "show value" on my tradelist, nothing shows up. (it works in inventory and wishlist though).

This is fixed now, thanks for reporting.

rfioren wrote:

Change/feature request: In the trade window, when editing a trade, the default is now alphabetical. While this may be slightly useful for people who organize their cards only alphabetically (which is probably not many; most at least organize by color and alphabetical) -- it makes it really hard to see how trades have changed. For example. I just had a large trade with someone almost finalized. I asked them to add another card or two, and they did, but I can't see what they added. So I had to go through the stack of cards I had set aside to figure out what was added to the list. I prefer the older default, when the most recent changes were at the top. Or at least the option of sorting between the two, or seeing the most recent changes.

This is also fixed now. Cards in a trade are listed in the order you added them to the trade, most recently modified one at the top.

rfioren wrote:

Question/request When, if ever, can we expect foil pricing? I realize promo and foreign language pricing, as well as condition-based pricing, is probably hard to implement, but any chance of getting foil pricing in the near future?

Sadly we cannot fetch this information from tcgplayer, their API does not support it. So the answer would be that in the next few months definitely not. But we'll be looking at other price sources too, so it might be possible in the future. We'll keep you posted.