Topic: Duplicate Inventory for Fire // Ice

When i add Fire // Ice to inv it creates a second one in my inv.. different line tho. Anyone else have this?

Extra info: When i click to modify quantity its filled will css style coding. When i delete it, the other goes away; same for adding back.

Have submitted as bug already.

Last edited by Reese (2012-12-31 14:03:04)

Re: Duplicate Inventory for Fire // Ice

Hi Reese,

We are aware of the Fire//Ice bug and it's on our todo list for sure. It will be fixed as soon as we can. Thanks for the patience smile

I had the same issues with Swamps and Islands for the Unglued set. For some reason I had 5 lines for each of the cards...even though I have 2 of the swamps and 3 of the islands. Each line showed a quantity of 2 in inventory and only one of the 5 lines was editable. I tried to edit the lines but when I clicked the editable field...it would fill with code. I figured I would come back to it and look again today. I log in and now I do not have any inventory showing for the 2 cards at all.

Hi timmay,

I just tried adding fire//ice to my inventory to see what is happening so I can fix this issue but it seems to be working just fine for me. Could you le me know what browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) on which operating system (Windows, Mac, etc.) you are using? Thanks! smile