Topic: Commander Arsenal Icon

Kinda a small thing I guess but can the set icon for the Commander's Arsenal be added to the edition of the cards that you can actually get in the Commander's Arsenal? I have most of them just listed as Promo but there is an actual Judge promo of the Command tower...

Thanks in Advance smile

Re: Commander Arsenal Icon

Helios52 wrote:

Kinda a small thing I guess but can the set icon for the Commander's Arsenal be added to the edition of the cards that you can actually get in the Commander's Arsenal? I have most of them just listed as Promo but there is an actual Judge promo of the Command tower...

Thanks in Advance smile

We just added Commander's Arsenal a couple of hours ago (see new post in Announcements). You should now see the icon properly.

sebi wrote:
Helios52 wrote:

Thanks in Advance smile

We just added Commander's Arsenal a couple of hours ago (see new post in Announcements). You should now see the icon properly.

Indeed I can, awesome. Thank you

After giving all my the cards I have from the Commander's Arsenal the correct editon icon, its giving all the prices for the those cards 0.00 value...

Helios52 wrote:

After giving all my the cards I have from the Commander's Arsenal the correct editon icon, its giving all the prices for the those cards 0.00 value...

Yep, something is wrong with how tcgplayer names the set... it does not match "Commander's Arsenal". I'll investigate.