Topic: W: Modern Kiki-Jiki Pod stuff H: Maze of Ith, Huntmaster, tradelist

Hey guys, I'm looking for modern Kiki pod stuff such as Arid Mesa, Grove of the Burnwillows, Glen Elendra Archmage, Kitchen Finks, Kiki-jikis, etc. For the full list, please consult my wishlist.

I have a few notables such as Maze of Ith (The Dark version), Huntmaster of the Fells, and Sylvan Library. Consult my tradelist if you are interested.

Please let me know if we can work something out!

Re: W: Modern Kiki-Jiki Pod stuff H: Maze of Ith, Huntmaster, tradelist

Hey you willing to trade canada as well or no i see you set to only your own country .. i mihgt have a few thing you might need for that deck the kiki pod

Sorry for seeing this so late, I thought I would get a notification or something...

I am willing to trade to Canada, start a trade with me!

I sent you trade see if there are some other things you would like from my trade list ?. I have alot of card that are still not on my list yet so if there is something else you might be looking just ask.  I don't have many of the other things that you are running for your kiki pod. I run a rogue pod of it so my list differs from what you are looking for I have the pods and spellkite's . I don't know if you going to use them .