Topic: W: Chandra the Firebrand, Steam Vents, Sulfur Falls

Looking mainly for those things, although there are other cards on my wishlist as well. I have whatever's on my Tradelist.

Notably, I pulled a Hallowed Fountain and a Temple Garden today.

Re: W: Chandra the Firebrand, Steam Vents, Sulfur Falls

I have 2 of the sulphur falls smile

I have a steam vents and a sulfur falls. Interested in a lot of things from your have list. Do you have any non-rtr shock lands?

Nope, sorry. As for Shocklands, I'm down to one Blood Crypt, and its from RtR. If there were other things you were interested in, you could start a trade.

Hi, I have everything on your wish list except 2 gemstone mine (unless you want foil judge promo) and 4 kargan dragonlord. Are you interested in buying any of your wants?

I'd consider it for Sulfur Falls or Steam Vents, but those are the only ones I really need, and if it came to that, I think I could just get them on eBay or TCGPlayer. The others are all just things I'd like to own at some point, but I'm not in anything resembling a rush.

You willing to trade into Canada as well or just the states.

Sorry, the thread is kind of old, but I don't need any of these things anymore. If there's any other trade you want to do in the future, Canada is fine though.

I'll trade a Steam Vents for Hallowed Fountain.