Topic: Want Modern Fish

LGS is breaking into modern at a time where, with a kid, i might actually be able to play.  Looking to play merfolk, mostly because it's cheap and fairly straightforward.  I want to try the 'white' version of merfolk, if that makes a difference. 

Have some good stuff i can move for standard, even willing to dip into the inventory a bit if needed.

Re: Want Modern Fish

bump

up

Decklist?

U/W version.  I am thinking that the big needs are:

Aether Vial
Mutavault
Cryptic Command
Kira, Great Glass Spinner

Seconary is:

Sejiri Merfolk
Remand
Spell Snare

Are you interested in Master of the Pearl Trident instead of Lord of Atlantis? I have one, I'll send a trade regardless though.

I have 4 lords, 4 remands etc. interested in a trade?

Bump

Got all the lords i need.  No need for Marrow Reejeray, Lord of Atlantis, or Master of the Pearl Trident

Still looking for 4 each of the big boys:

4x Aether Vial
4x Mutavault

and to a lesser extent:

2x Bribery
4x Cryptic Command
2x Kira, Great Glass Spinner

hit me up

To the top!

Are you not interested in the cards on your wishlist anymore now that you're specifically focusing on Modern?

Last edited by gookies5 (2013-01-17 21:34:39)

gookies5 wrote:

Are you not interested in the cards on your wishlist anymore now that you're specifically focusing on Modern?

Well, i am sorta.  I mean some of the stuff on there are random things for EDH or to finish a playset of things in standard that I like, such as a Deathrite Shaman.  I went through and its mostly the same.  Giving priority to the fish list i am trying to build though

Last edited by shardaddy (2013-01-17 23:09:29)