Topic: Column request

I would like to see it possible to add a column to display the rarity of each card when viewing either my main lists or my decklists.

Re: Column request

Hi,

You can already see the rarity of your cards in your inventory or in your decks. Just go to one of these sets and cick on the 'Columns' dropdown and select 'Edition printed in'. It's not a very intuitive naming if you are searching for rarity, that is true smile Have a look at the screenshot below to see what I mean:

http://i.imgur.com/lJ7V2.png

After you select this column the system will remember this preference and it will display the rarity in the other decks as well.

Awesome!

Thanks for the reply and the tip.

Would be great if the advanced filter had a rarity filter also

laura wrote:

Hi,

You can already see the rarity of your cards in your inventory or in your decks. Just go to one of these sets and cick on the 'Columns' dropdown and select 'Edition printed in'. It's not a very intuitive naming if you are searching for rarity, that is true smile Have a look at the screenshot below to see what I mean:

http://i.imgur.com/lJ7V2.png

After you select this column the system will remember this preference and it will display the rarity in the other decks as well.

I see this in the overall card database - however when I go to my inventory there is nothing like this. I have a column that is labeled "Details (E)(P)" which claims to be edition or price.  Price works, but if I select "E" for edition what I actually get is an error: "You have no cards in this set! You can add some with the autocompleted add cards widget or from the full card listing. "  This is despite a message just above this stating that I have 5 cards; two distinct.

Given this I'm a bit reluctant to add more to my collection.  Can you explain?

SOLVED: I had added my cards wrong.  The edition / price sort works now but this looks nothing like the one shown here.

Last edited by 100003235556627 (2013-03-22 19:10:37)