Topic: H: Tradelist and Paypal W: Cards from Heavenly Inferno

I have been scouring the internet for this deck. Everyone wants far too much. I have a tradelist full of rares, and have most of the standard uncommon upon request. I also have a bit of money in a PayPal account that I am willing to send over also.

I am looking for the Heaven's Inferno Commander Deck, or at least the better portion of cards from it. I don't care if it is opened or unopened, and the oversized cards would be appreciated, but are not required.

I am fairly new to MTG, only having played for about half a year now. I have decided to also get into EDH, and would like to get the HI precon. The only problem is that people are asking upwards of $80 for the deck. I don't have this much, but I do have cards for trade. I would love to get as much out of the cards as possible, and use as little actual currency, but I know that you probably won't want all of what I have. In all honesty, I would trade most of my tradelist and still add in some cash to get the deck.

Thanks for looking,
ZeroLRS

Re: H: Tradelist and Paypal W: Cards from Heavenly Inferno

I have a good amount of the cards from it. I think I traded a few things from since no one around here plays commander. So let me know if you are interested start a trade with me.