Topic: Should I add Glissa?

should i add glissa to be my death-touch deck or mekaeus?:o heres my deck:D
http://deckbox.org/sets/306697

Last edited by cbishop (2013-01-31 22:57:37)

Re: Should I add Glissa?

Um, it depends on the deck, they fit in different decks so it's relative to how you build the deck

cbishop wrote:

should i add glissa to be my death-touch deck or mekaeus?:o

I've edited your topic title now. Please use normal punctuation and capitalisation rules when posting new threads. It helps with general forum readability. Thanks.

In this build I'd say that Mikaeus, the Unhallowed wouldn't be terrible, it doesn't give all of your creatures undying simply because you've got a decent number of humans, but if you can give Grave Titan or Thrun Undying that's pretty sick. Glissa is a cool utility just because she kills pretty much everything without even having to try but you don't really have enough artifacts to make it worthwhile since Equipment don't go to the graveyard.

If you have both of them it's 100% worthwhile to take out the Bitterheart Witchs for them, First Strike and deathtouch for 3 mana is way better than regular deathtouch for 5, and Mikaeus is unblockable unless your oppponent has a black or artifact creature and if they're playing a humans deck it's just insane, the problem with Bitterheart Witch is that you don't have any curses in the deck, if you have some then she's pretty cool, you can kill their best guy by blocking then go get curses to hurt your opponent worse

thanks!