Topic: Is M13 standard or am I hallucinating?

I have been in with magic for a while and I visited the wizard website because its posted on deckbox that M13 isnt standard or at least deckbox doesnt say it is when the wizard's website says as plain as day on 2/1/2013 that M13 is standard I just want to see if you guys can fix this or not? Either that or let me know if M13 really isn't standard anymore.

Re: Is M13 standard or am I hallucinating?

M13 is in standard until the October rotation of the Innistrad block.  You should contact deckbox support regarding where you see the erroneous statement.  On a side note, if you do a search and select "standard" in the format filter, you will note that M13 is still listed.

well I just searched standard cards and not one had m13 on it all of them are return from ravnica innistrad dark ascention  gatecrash and Avacyn Restored thats it so how do I contact these guys at deckbox? so they can fix their error.

prey upon doesn't say legal for standard either

Yeah, there's definitely some weirdness going on... not just tied to M13, so it seems.

I tried, for example, searching my inventory for Rules Text that Contains the word Exalted, with the Format set to Standard. I got 3 cards back, all white. So the rest of the white, none of the black, and the land that gives Exalted were not returned in the search/filter.

Similar issues were seen with trying to search for Subtype that Contains the word Soldier, Type as Creature, and Format as Standard, and only returned 2 cards, instead of the 2 pages of results (when I individually select the editions that make up Standard, instead of using the Format selection).

Last edited by MMJuno (2013-02-01 09:12:37)

yea i think they just fixed it seems like the gatecrash coming into the mix might of set them back a little bit but yep M13 BACK TO STANDARD lol at least until october lol im sure it will be fine

Yep, seems fine now for my searches.

This is fixed now, thank you for reporting it.