Topic: [EDH] Yeah, i made this, i need feedback...

http://deckbox.org/sets/273425
this is the EDH decklist i built.  im currently in the process of acquiring cards for this deck, but i'm wondering if anybody has any feedback for me to improve it.  it is meant to be competitive, btw.

Re: [EDH] Yeah, i made this, i need feedback...

The only thing I see is that I would add more creatures. I think you would be a lot better with about 10 more creatures.

I feel like with EDH we need to know a lot more about what the goal of the deck is, especially with a 5-color commander. What's your game plan? Do you rely on your commander, or are you just using him to enable a 5-color deck? How do you envision a Magical Christmas Land game going?

I don't mean to criticize the deck, but many generals are chosen specifically because of how they relate/enable certain strategies (Ghave = tokens, Godo = equipment, Zur = enchantments, etc.), and Cromat is too vague to even figure out what doesn't fit and what does.

The whole point of the deck is control without counterspells.  So its primary goal is fist of suns into omniscience into jokulhaups, and cromat is generally a better commander than progenitus, atogatog, or the three sliver commanders.  And I've already got one, you see...
The planeswalkers are simply nice to get into, and, because I'm running five colour, I've decided that its nice seeing the magical christmas nonbasic land haul, it helps fix a few things with mana, especially the shock lands.