Topic: Something I wish I could do...

It's a simple suggestion really. Maybe it's in here somewhere. But I'd like the option to set how many cards will be shown when browsing my inventory.   
  Sometimes like now, I sort out what colors I want to build with and sorts on cost, gets 3 pages. And if the page break is in the middle of, for an example, 3 mana costs, it more often then not takes some of the cards on the previous page with 3 mana cost. And moves them over to the other page and switches the "new ones", into the other page. And thus, I miss some cards that I can have in the deck.

Also, I set it in "Spoiler" mode and scrolls slowly and thinking of how to put things together and there i'd even more like to have ALL my cards listed on one page.

Thanks for an AWSOME! page. This is just a suggestion, not a complaint because the site is awesome nonetheless!

// Daniel.

Re: Something I wish I could do...

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. A continuous scrolling wounds cool. We have to think how to make it happen smile

Reknot wrote:

Sometimes like now, I sort out what colors I want to build with and sorts on cost, gets 3 pages. And if the page break is in the middle of, for an example, 3 mana costs, it more often then not takes some of the cards on the previous page with 3 mana cost. And moves them over to the other page and switches the "new ones", into the other page. And thus, I miss some cards that I can have in the deck.

This is a bug, sort order should be clearly defined always. We have fixed it now, you won't see this "jumpiness" happening in the future.