Topic: Additional Edition

A couple of years ago, I bought all of the decks from "Duels of the Planeswalkers".
While I know that they are all from the Edition of "Magic 2010", they do not share the same symbol.
This can be seen here, as an example: http://magiccards.info/scans/en/dpa/90.jpg

Can the edition for this be added so that I can keep my inventory that much cleaner?
Thank you!

Last edited by androidodnetnin (2012-04-17 15:04:08)

Re: Additional Edition

Ah, so that's where they're from. I was in my local card shop looking to buy some old basic lands, and found a couple with that circle M symbol, and a 2010 copyright date. Wasn't sure where they came from.

Quite a few interesting promo cards out there hey.

I just bought another of the versus duel deck packs that needs to have an Edition added as well.

"Duel Decks: Venser vs. Koth"

Please and thank you!

along these lines; is there a way to mark gold bordered cards yet? world championship edition

I know these cards are available from Magic Online, but I didn't know that these cards are available physically.

They are available physically, as I own quite a few of them. Currently, they are marked as unassigned in my inventory due to their nonexistent edition in the database. I'm not complaining really; I really like the changes to the site. I was just hoping that this edition would be added with these changes so I didn't have so many cards marked as edition "Unassigned".