Topic: Mass multiple entries after CSV import

Hello,

Firstly I'd like to say that I adore this site and how it works. I've been a collector for over 15 years and it's great to finally have a nice easy to use inventory system that I like.

However, I have run into an issue. I have multiple collections I have acquired over the years and I like entering them seperately into the system, then combining it under one list, but I have found when importing the CSV file, the master list creates duplicates of everything imported. The card number is correct but there will be two different card counts.
For example:
Original list has 3x Ice Age Giant Growth, new list has 7x Ice Age Giant Growth. After the import, the list rather than reading 10x Ice Age Giant Growth, it has:
3x Ice Age Giant Growth
7x Ice Age Giant Growth

Is there anything I can do to rectify this? I currently have almost 100 pages worth of cards, and it will take a fair amount of time if I need to manually correct it all, not to mention I have 3 more sets of almost 5000 cards to add in..

Thanks.

Edit: After re-importing the file a second time, it appears to of worked correctly now. Odd bug?

Last edited by dasquee (2013-01-09 15:11:00)

Re: Mass multiple entries after CSV import

I am interested in knowing how you got the CSV file with the entire set list...  I have several sets, for example, that I would like to skip all the clicking and just do in one fell swoop...  is there somewhere I could get that?

100000760497373 wrote:

I am interested in knowing how you got the CSV file with the entire set list...  I have several sets, for example, that I would like to skip all the clicking and just do in one fell swoop...  is there somewhere I could get that?

The CSVs are from a collection I've already put in. I'm using two accounts, manually put them in account A then export the setlist of A and import csv into account B.

When exporting to CSV it should have the entire collection

Ah, cool.  As a stop-gap, I've just been hitting the Wizards site for Setlists and editing the numbers with what I have in my binder.  Little time consuming, but it does the trick... It's also nice if you haven't split up a premium deck just yet; copy-paste and edit the spacing.  Voila!