Topic: H: updated lists W: wishlist, paypal

Just updated all my stuff and don't have any trade discussions going on so I figure it's time to get back into this.

Specifics:
"Michael" wants GoST, 2 Arids, 2 Scaldings, and two FOIL Electrolyzes.

"David/Ashlie" wants a Volcanic Island, two Wastelands, FoW, Stifles, Rough // Tumblr, Life from the Loam, Pyroblasts, one Scalding, and one Forked Bolt.

"Andrew" wants the planeswalkers (original versions only), the Heartless Summonings, the Bloodstained Mire, and Joiner Adept.

"Mike"....  Mike does not know what he wants.  He is weird.  But he owes the rest value so yeah...

Yes, feel free to ask about stuff even if it is not owned by the person who wants what you have.  I am in charge of all these binders so everything is available to me (mwahahaha).

Yes, feel free to ask about stuff even if you do not have anything on my wishlist.  Normally I don't want to trade for standard cards this way, but there is a shot I will find something of yours I want.

No, the Trop is not for trade for just anything.  It is SP- and I am trying to trade it for/toward a Volcanic.

And as always, come trade with me!

EDIT:  I am also willing to/want to sell off some stuff from "Ashlie" and "David".  I'd do 75% face value for them.  I could also possibly get some cards from other binders for sale, but it's mostly just "Ashlie" and "David".  Not everything is for trade, but if you see something you want or need, make me an offer and I will let you know.

Last edited by Deathtopia (2013-02-19 13:55:30)

Re: H: updated lists W: wishlist, paypal

trade sent

How does this work again? Are all their cards in your inventory/trade list?

They're under "binders" on my profile.  they're "decks" but they are actually our individual trade binders.

I do it like this because it makes it easier figuring out who has what cards that are in trades.

you should make the sideboard the persons want list

bumpity bump bump!

bump again!