Topic: updated stuff. come check it out!

Updated my trade list and wish list.

Also check out the lightning bolts I need to complete my collection.  If you have unique lightning bolts, let me know about those too.

Also, everything on my tradelist is for sale if anyone wants.

Last edited by Deathtopia (2013-02-21 16:24:28)

Re: updated stuff. come check it out!

How firm are you on wanting the Conflux Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker?  I'd like your craterhoof for an EDH deck, but my Bolas is M13, and those are the only wishlist/tradelist overlaps we have.

It has to be conflux.  I'm only a couple planeswalkers short for having one of each original printing of all planeswalkers.

I have an original Jace Beleren floating around here, would you be willing to trade it for the M11 version?  Also I'd like to be able to trade for a Sorin, Lord of Innistrad or Sphinx's Revelation if you can find things in my tradelist.

We can definitely get something going.  Just start up a trade.

Any interest in doing my Life from the Loam for your foil Vexing and Searing Spear?

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Not particularly.  Foil vexing devil is at $15 and the FNM searing spear is about $8.

How about just for the devil? TCG has them for $11.50 NM; I had no idea the Spear was that much :s

I think I'll pass on that.  I might be getting a LftL from a friend.  I'll come back to you if it changes though.

All right smile

bump!