Topic: For non-Reddit Traders... 3 Recokoners up for trade

So I have a friend with 3 extra Boros Reckoners and he is interested in unloading them.  In particular, he's looking for any/some combination of the following:

Highest wants:
Arid Mesa
Scalding Tarn
Any of the other fetches.

Secondary wants:
1x Godless Shrine
2x Overgrown Tomb
3x Watery Grave
4x Breeding Pool

Tertiary wants:
Gyre Sage
Deathrite Shaman

Other proposals will be considered, but those are the highest priority.

Cheers!

Re: For non-Reddit Traders... 3 Recokoners up for trade

Hi, I have 2x Deathrite Shaman, 2x Overgrown Tomb, and 1x Godless Shrine. I need 2 Reckoners, let me know if you want to work something out ^^.

-Tom

I have Overgrown Tomb x4, Breeding Pool x2, Deathrite Shaman x1 and Gyre Sage x1. Need 3 reckoners, Have lots more to trade if interested.

tfiroo - is there something else you're looking for in the $3-5 range?  He has one reckoner left and would love to make a trade for both Deathrites.

Perhaps a Rootbound Crag? I'm also in need of Sublime Archangel, Sacred Foundry, Huntmaster of the Fells, and Stomping Ground. Not sure if you've seen my tradelist, but I have Tamiyo, Obzedat, foil Lazav, 2x Hallowed Fountain, 2x Steam Vents, 2x Sphinx's Revelation. Do you have any of the former or want any of the latter?

He has a Sublime Archangel up for trade too... would you do Sublime + a Reckoner for the 2x Deathrites and a Sphinx's Revelation?

I'm up for that! I noticed that you're in PA; I'm in Baltimore. It's probably quite a trek for you, but this Saturday, a new LGS is opening, and having a tournament with dual lands as prizes.  If you're interested, we could just meet there; otherwise perhaps we could meet halfway in between? I would also be okay with doing the trade over the mail. Thanks ^^

We would want to do it via mail.  The only issue is that I would need you to send first via mail, as you currently don't have any positive feedback yet (it's no offense, but just kind of going by the way the site works). 

If you're up for that, I can talk with him to ensure things get squared away.  I'd imagine the close proximity would result in quick shipping and I'll ask him to put delivery confirmation on it as it'll be a trade over $40.

That sounds good to me. I was a tad weary of the whole thing, but since you're a mod and all, I guess I'm safe big_smile. We can discuss the whole thing further over email (tom.firoozmand@gmail.com). I could ship them tomorrow, but I'd like to talk over Skype or something of the sort first, if you wouldn't mind. Thanks.

I'll setup a trade and we can chat in there in more real-time.