Topic: Looking for Standard mana base Have: Lots of stuff

A disclaimer first.  I WILL NOT TRADE LEGACY STAPLES for any of this except MAYBE if you're comfortable over-trading.  Standard prices are simply too volatile and the cards are too readily available.

With that out of the way, I'm trying to help out a friend who's getting back into Magic.  He needs the following cards in NM condition:

2 Sunpetal Grove
2 Glacial Fortress
4 Drowned Catacombs
3 Dragonskull Summit

4 Isolated Chapel
3 Clifftop Retreat

A full playset of shocklands.

Shoot me some offers and we'll see if we can work something out.  I'm currently working on adding some EDH-y foils I have that aren't yet in my inventory, and I also have a large stack of foil basic lands from many expansions that are for trade if anyone is looking for that sort of thing.

Edit: Thanks guys. Some good stuff so far.  I've updated the list above taking off the ones that are already taken care of.

Last edited by tivv (2013-03-07 01:52:39)

Re: Looking for Standard mana base Have: Lots of stuff

I have most of this stuff, as well as a Clique that it looks like you need personally.  I am okay giving up a little bit of value trading for older stuff but I'm not going to rob myself blind.  I'll start up a trade when I get home and maybe we can work something out, if not best of luck.

Re: Looking for Standard mana base Have: Lots of stuff

Started up a discussion.