Topic: another HATE question

can hate steal a resource from a questzone, or the elf buildings or even the emperial Griffon Standard?

oh 4k, not to mention attachments......ouch

??

O.o

Last edited by 5oRitez (2010-11-10 19:54:54)

Re: another HATE question

Thats not how it works.  At the beginning of a players kingdom phase, that player gets resources.  The player sets them aside and uses them to play cards until their next kingdom phase.  Hate can only steal a resource token, not any actual cards.

"Action: Take 1 resource from each opponent and add it to your available resources."

id say it doesnt exclude playin it right when someone gained any resource token/s

!?

5oRitez wrote:

"Action: Take 1 resource from each opponent and add it to your available resources."

id say it doesnt exclude playin it right when someone gained any resource token/s

!?

I don't really understand your question.  You can play this card in any action window, and if their are resources available, you can take 1 of them.  But it really seems like you are confusing support cards with the resources they generate.

Your original question talks about stealing a resource from the quest zone.  Resources don't exist in a zone.  They just are added to your pool during your kingdom phase.

sadly, i got my answer now

my question came up cuz much cards read "put a RESOURCE token on this card"

but a resource-token and a common resource are not the same thing i learned now

Last edited by 5oRitez (2010-12-13 15:23:20)