Topic: Deck count doesn't work accordingly (plus some other feedback)

Didn't find post about this one.

For few cards, I have multiple editions in my collection and decided to separate them in deckbox as well.  For example, I've added 4 civic wayfinders in my collection, which one is 10th ed. foil, two are normal 10th ed. and one is Ravnica.  It seems deck count doesn't sort those cards like it should.  If I add that foil version in my deck, the deck count marks every version of the card in that deck (in other words, my inventory shows I have one foil, two 10th. ed, one ravnica and one of each in my deck, even if I only have total of one card in the deck).  A bit hard to monitor the actual deck count because of this.

Few more options, which may have been addressed before:
- Undo button.
- Drag&drop UI.
- Multiple sort options (eg. first by color, then by cost)
- Export button (altough I understand why that's not a likely option)
- Advanced deck count, where you can monitor better, which decks can be constructed at the same time/something like that.

Overall I'm happy with deckbox.org.  It has some flaws and features I'd like to see, but it's definetely worth using.  Big thanks smile

Last edited by Ankka (2013-03-29 11:15:07)

Re: Deck count doesn't work accordingly (plus some other feedback)

Hi Ankka,

Thanks for your feedback. I would like to address some of the issues you have covered here.

- Sebi will have a look at the deck count, that does seem like a bug
- we can definitely add an Undo button, it's the very big and messy part of it actually doing what you expect it to do that's complex. We haven't considered versioning to be a priority for deckbox so we haven't dedicated time to it. So for the time being, this is not something that will be added to the immediate TODO list smile
- Exporting to CSV and other formats for decks and inventory is coming in the next release so please hang in there while we work on it smile
- Sorting has also been addressed in other posts from people and we know we have things to do in that area