Topic: Bulk trade

Anyone interested in doing a large trade of cheap cards?  I'm thinking maybe 300 - 400 cards, but contact me even if you don't want to do so many.  I have a ton of cheap stuff on my tradelist and wishlist, so check them out!  I don't really expect tons of responses, but I will only do one bulk trade at a time, to avoid double-committing cards.

Thanks!

Re: Bulk trade

I have done a few of those and certainly have a pile of stuff you are looking for.  Pretty much all I'm looking for nowadays are foils though hmm  If you have a bunch of bulk-type foils, let's put something together.

I have a small stack of NPH and MBS bulk foils, if you need any of that.

I'd like to do a trade, but nowhere near to 300 cards.

Last edited by merged (2013-04-03 02:08:37)

That's fine.  If you see enough stuff you want from my tradelist that the postage would be worth it to you, it would probably be worth it to me as well.

It looks like I have about 60 or so cards directly on your wishlist. If you're up for something a bit smaller, I'll give this a go. You're looking to just trade back commons and uncommons, correct?

I'd do a smaller trade. 

If I happen to have any rares on my tradelist that have the same value as stuff you want to trade to me, that's fine.  I don't want to trade a $2 card for twenty $0.10 cards, but I don't particularly care about the rarities involved.

No worries there; I don't play that way. :-) Looking to match up similar price values. I'll get something started and we can see how it goes. No hard feelings if it won't work out from your perspective.

Sounds good - thanks!