Topic: Looking for some tokens and emblems

Prefer to make trades that have a few tokens/emblems involved, but I'll take it on a case-to-case basis.

Worldwake:
-0/1 Plant creature token

Magic 2011:
-2/2 Zombie (M11 only)
-*/* Avatar (Will also take any other printing of this)
-2/2 Ooze
-1/1 Ooze

Scars of Mirrodin:
-3/3 Golem token (SoM only)
-Venser Emblem
-Koth Emblem

New Phyrexia:
-1/1 Myr (NPH only)
-1/1 Goblin (NPH only)

Mirrodin Besieged:
-*/* Horror
-2/2 Zombie (MBS only)

Dark Ascension:
-Sorin Emblem

Avacyn Restored:
-Tamiyo Emblem

Magic 2013:
-2/2 Cat (M13 only)

Return to Ravnica:
-5/5 Trample Wurm

Gatecrash:
-Domri Rade Emblem

Last edited by reignofkindo (2013-04-07 19:29:00)

Re: Looking for some tokens and emblems

I've got domri vesner and koth. Also have some of the other tokens. What are you valuing any of these at?

Starcitygames value is fine if all cards in the trade are valued using it. A couple of the tokens I may not want to trade for at starcity's value ($1 for a Cat? Meh) Start a trade up if that works for you.

EDIT: Not generally a fan of trading by SCG for the record, but they have the tokens/emblems listed, and I can't think of another way to value them that isn't arbitrary.

Last edited by reignofkindo (2013-04-06 18:59:46)

I have a box full of tokens and I'm almost positive I have a number of every token you're asking for. Any idea how many of each you need? or just one of each

The only one I might be interested in more than one of is the 0/1 plant. Could take any number of those.

What do you value the emblems at? I have the Tamiyo and Sorin ones.

reignofkindo wrote:

Starcitygames value is fine if all cards in the trade are valued using it. A couple of the tokens I may not want to trade for at starcity's value ($1 for a Cat? Meh) Start a trade up if that works for you.

EDIT: Not generally a fan of trading by SCG for the record, but they have the tokens/emblems listed, and I can't think of another way to value them that isn't arbitrary.

Bump. Haven't gotten any offers as of yet.

Abraxus wrote:

I have a 1/1 myr, 2/2 MBS zombie, 5/5 trample wurm, 2/2 splitting ooze and a */* horror, if that's enough to warrant a trade

I was about to say "Definitely!", but then I saw you live in Canada. If we can keep the trade small enough that I can send in an envelope, that's fine. But bubble mailers have recently gotten prohibitively expensive to send out of country from the US, and it's lame.

BTW, your Profile link is to your old name, and doesn't work.