Topic: G/W Modern Deck

How about this one: http://deckbox.org/sets/353727?

Thank you

Re: G/W Modern Deck

It looks like it would be a fun deck, but it would be more efficent if there was 4 of each card instead of ones and twos of each, but thats just m sugestion. smile

Only changes that I can think of is to drop the Selesnya Sanctuary for either the Selesnya Guildgate, Sunpetal Grove, or the shock land (the shock land is the better option, just can't remember which one the W/G one is atm). Essentially, that would give you a faster access to mana since it wouldn't be removing a mana to give you an option between two mana types and the shock lands one can be used the same turn it was played. Sunpetal Grove comes in tapped like the guild gate and untapped if you have a forest or plains which you have a lot of, making it the best of the three.

mattmcc wrote:

It looks like it would be a fun deck, but it would be more efficent if there was 4 of each card instead of ones and twos of each, but thats just m sugestion. smile

I was thinking about that, but It's getting hard to decide what should I keep.

SotF wrote:

Only changes that I can think of is to drop the Selesnya Sanctuary for either the Selesnya Guildgate, Sunpetal Grove, or the shock land (the shock land is the better option, just can't remember which one the W/G one is atm). Essentially, that would give you a faster access to mana since it wouldn't be removing a mana to give you an option between two mana types and the shock lands one can be used the same turn it was played. Sunpetal Grove comes in tapped like the guild gate and untapped if you have a forest or plains which you have a lot of, making it the best of the three.

Nice, Thanx.