Topic: 'Pending' Wish List/Inventory sections

After completing a few trades there is a feature I would really like to see implemented to facilitate multiple in flight trades.  It would be great if there was either an option to update card counts for the cards involved on both sides as soon as the trade is accepted, or create a new "Pending" area for Wish List and Inventory.  That way other people won't try to trade for cards that are already spoken for, or attempt to trade you cards on your wish list that you already have active trades going for.

Also noticed recently there is still a bug with cards not being removed from the wish list at the end of a trade.  I searched the forums and it sounds like it might be related to details not matching exactly.  If a field is left blank (not specifying a set for instance), will that match against any set or will that be counted as "different" and not get removed?  Just wondering if I leave all the fields blank except for the card name if that will prevent this problem in the future.

Thanks for all the hard work on the site, it has been a great find both for organizing my stuff and finding people to trade with!