Topic: [Request] Loan\Lent

Hi,

During my play I observed myself asking other players to lent me some cards for a period of time, or for just one game. I wanted this to be easy and dynamic, so we can both add, remove cards from the list being lent, many times I created a trade with that person, and canceled afterward. (at this way I had a record of the cards being lent)

I think it would be useful to have this feature implemented or as a new feature, or as a new type of trade.

The feature should be very similar to trades, with the propose, and accept and everything, with some extras:
- be able to set the time (can be unlimited) until the cards are on loan
- if the cards are overdue then have some notification, warning
- add a button to signal when the cards are returned (which should need the owner to accept the return of the cards)
- have the possibility to transfer the loan into a trade proposal (this is not that important)
- if not too hard, add the cards to the inventory and remove it afterward, or add a new column with the number of cards on loan (like the inventory, wish-list, etc.)

I hope that you agree with this feature being helpful and will implement it

Re: [Request] Loan\Lent

I would love to see this feature. Im currently doing this by creating new decks with who I loaned what cards to but sadly this comes up short in a few areas.